Friday, January 10, 2014

resolutions

Everyone has New Year Resolutions. I hope that by writing these down, I will commit to them.

  • Start a blog. Well, looky here. I can check that off my list. Now I need to post on a semi-regular basis.
  • Get healthier. So far, I've ate more potato chips in this past week than normal. Not sure if that's a win or not.
  •  Publish a video game. Software developer by day; video game developer by night. This might be a lofty goal. 
  •  Home remodeling project. New tile, new cabinets, paint, and all new furniture. The general idea is there, just need to execute it. 

Looking at these resolutions, most of them are on-going or need to be completed by the end of the year. I'm going to throw "be more positive" in the mix and try to stick to my resolutions with quarterly updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment